XBS is a Romanian company specialized in organizing international business events, in collaboration with various institutions, for mutual benefit. We operate similar to a private international chamber of commerce. We love helping companies of all kinds by putting them in touch with the right business people.
Businessman’s Evening is a monthly event which gives each participant the opportunity to interact with a large number of people in a relaxing environment. The purpose of the event is to find new partners and friends, whether that’s from inside the country and abroad. You can see a short video from the event here: “Businessman’s Evening”
The event aims to bring face to face business people from different areas (financial, investors, manufacturers, builders, services and others), and facilitate interactions with new potential clients, partners and collaborators. We help businesses to grow, in Romania as well as in other foreign markets (Africa, Turkey, Hungary, China, India, Italy, Israel and many more).
Our Next Event
On Thursday, August 18, we organize a new event that will bring together a couple of businesses:
I. Nonreturnable financing
Wise Finance Solutions will present new nonreturnable money program that start in Romania:
1. Financing Opportunity – State Aid for Wages
Through this State Aid Scheme, a company can receive, for a period of 2 consecutive years, financing up to 50% of the labor cost for the new jobs created after making an initial investment.
2. Financing opportunity – Investments in agriculture
This sub-measure supports tangible and intangible investments aimed at the processing and marketing of agricultural products, with the exception of fishery products.
More info about Wise Finance Solution on link WFS
II. Canadian business
In a nutshell, the event is the introduction of a new Canadian TV show, which will premiere on OMNI Television (national Canadian network) in the summer/fall of 2017. The series is called Travel by Dart and consists of 12 episodes. It is an inspirational TV show showcasing philanthropy and business. Every episode, the hosts throw a dart at the world map and travel wherever it lands with the purpose of helping the land or the people they visit.
The event on August 18 will introduce the Executive Producer of the show, business opportunities for companies that want to be featured in the series, as well as networking options for the guests.
Download inivitations and also a detailed presentation/overview of the Travel by Dart show, an episode guide from the show’s producers to YOU, as well as the official invitation that all the guests will receive for the August 18 event.
On that evening there will be no entrance fee. It is an EXCLUSIVE, invitation-only event. As mentioned, the location is a high class establishment, La Bordei, located in the heart of Bucharest, at: Iuliu Maniu Bd, nr. 7, Bucharest, where participants pay only for what they consume.
It would be great to have you as a partner for this event. If you wish to discuss the opportunity, since it is a Canadian related event, I would be more than happy to either set up a meeting or have a detailed phone conversation. My number is in my signature.
Participants (list here) from previous events include:
1. Over 500 business people from various sectors: investors, owners, directors, representatives of companies etc ;
2. Economic councillors from various Embassies, such as: Hungary, South Africa, Poland, Peru, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.
3. Representatives from the Chambers of Commerce of: Austria, Africa, Europe and other;
4. Representatives of companies with representation in Italy, Turkey, Moldova, Cyprus, Bulgaria, India, China, Netherlands, Kuwait, Spain, Africa, UK, Israel, etc;
5. Manufacturers, importers, exporters, distribution networks, and others;
6. Financial gurus: banks (CEC, ING, EXIMBANK, GARANTI, RAIFFEISEN), financial consultants (European funds, state aid), private investors, insurance, leasing, etc.;
7. Specialists in promotion services, lobbyists, local authorities, design and construction, IT, etc.;
8. Romanian companies from ALL the Romanian districts: Arad, Arges, Bacau, Bihor, Bistrita Nasaud, Botosani, Braila, Brasov, Bucuresti, Buzau, Calarasi, Caras Severin, Cluj, Constanta, Dambovita, Dolj, Galati, Giurgiu, Gorj, Harghita, Hunedoara, Ialomita, Iasi, Maramures, Mehedinti, Mures, Neamt, Olt, Prahova, Salaj, Satu Mare, Sibiu, Suceava, Teleorman, Timis, Tulcea, Valcea, Vaslui, Vrancea.
We hope that Businessman’s Evening offers your new opportunities to expand and promote the companies from your country. We’re looking forward to see you there anyway.
XBS is a Romanian company that provides business solutions. It promotes companies, products or services, organizes business events B2B, sets up official visits within or outside the borders, facilitates meetings with the local authorities, finds custom solutions, and more.
Fonduri europene pana la 90%. – nonreturnable
Ajutoare de stat de pana la 50% – nonreturnable
Parteneri, Investitori, Credite, fonduri nerambursabile, inclusiv co-finantare, refinantare;
Credite cu 2,5 % dobanda, refinanari, depozite, bullet platforme
Atragere clienti pentru produsele sau serviciile dumneavostra
Many thanks to all XBS’s collaborators:
IARCH – Arhitectura , WISEsoftware; VP Holding Starsoft – special soft; Avia Motor Dealer Skoda si Brady Trade Dealer Skoda, Ana Plaveti – Cabinet Avocatura, Bronec – Paza si protective; Earhive – Arhivare electronic si fizica, SIR – Hotel, UNITA TURISM– HOTEL, APLITRANS – TRANSPORTURI SI TERMOPROTECTIE, ELTON GRUP – LACTATE, IL TEXTILE, ECO HORTICULTURA; SCOALA SI FESTIVAL DE DANS; GLACIAL PROD – drumuri si poduri, Fil construct; Fabrica de unt Elegance; Deltatour; ROYAL TV ; Raluca sefter traducator;